We had an amazing time at our Christmas Party yesterday and as promised I have picture to share!
Check out all the fun we had below, and if you are not yet a member sign up now so you don't miss any of the fun I have coming up!
We let the kids start by running around and wearing off some energy in the main part of Funmazing!
Then we moved into the Green Room for some popcorn and juice!
Followed by colouring and crafts!There you have it! Lots of Christmas fun! Coming up is our Noon Year's Party, hope to see you there!


Ah! Christmas is around the corner and I am very confused between the New York venues that I have shortlisted. My best friend is coming to the town and I know that she will help me finalize the best one. Also, I am very excited to meet her after this long.
ReplyDelete