Thursday, February 3, 2011

Family Day Photography!

We are now into February which is the month of Love and family! Check out the message below from our Guest Amy Bailey about Family day and Family Day photos!




Hey Mom's, my name is Amy Bailey, a local photographer, who is
embracing the spirit of Family Day. I would love for you to bring the
spouse, the kids and even your pets over to my studio for a special
holiday event. I am offering a 20 minute session which includes 10
digital images burnt onto a high resolution CD for only $50.00! It's
easy, it's fun and it's important. Families should be treasured and
shared, what better way to show them off than a family portrait.

Please email me amyphotography@gmail.com
or visit my website www.amybaileyphotography.com

Amy :)









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Family portraits are a terrific idea! It's always a challenge to get all of us in one pic since I'm usually the one behind the camera. It would be nice to get the entire family in one shot!

    ReplyDelete