Sunday, April 10, 2011

April mom entrepreneur! Lisa Fox Bail from Health Appeal

mom entrepreneur of the month!

My name is Lisa Fox Bail. I am a mom, personal trainer and certified kinesiologist. A few years ago I created a company to help busy people get fit at home so that they wouldn't have to deal with the hassle of trying to get to the gym. Now, after having a baby last year, I have a new appreciation for how hard it really is for moms to get out of the house! I'm also intimately aware of the challenge of fitting back into those pre-pregnancy clothes and how drained you feel trying to juggle everything. My passion is helping people feel better and perform at their best. I specialize in in-home training that focuses on weight loss and corrective exercise. In other words, I can help you get back into those jeans and fix that saggy tummy, slumped shoulders and aching back that your child has so graciously left you with.

You can achieve a healthier you ...let me show you how.

Let's get started with in-home personal training or sign up for mom and baby yoga (classes starting April 11th).

Lisa@HealthAppeal.ca

or (519)835-5472

www.healthappeal.ca


<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

No comments:

Post a Comment