Recently I planned a Rainbow themed party for my daughter's 5th birthday! She just loves rainbows and it was such a fun and cheerful theme to work with! Also very easy to decorate for as all you need is everything to be in lots of colours!
I wanted to plan some games as well to go along with the theme and came up with the idea of Pin the Cloud on the Rainbow. A twist on the timeless Pin the Tail on the Donkey!It was very easy to make the peices to the game. I used felt to cut out all the peices, Sun and rain which make the rainbow. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, darker blue (indigo) and violet for the rainbow. Then white fluffy clouds!
I used a simple manilla folder to be the backing and also is the perfect storage for the pieces.
To attach all the pieces I used simple velcro dots. The benefit to this is all the pieces come off and it can be used as a learning tool for colours, learning the order of the colours of the rainbow and also how to mix colours kinda the same way as you can use a colour wheel.
Lots of colurful fun to be had!


Love the rainbow theme!! Great job :)
ReplyDelete