What a wonderful day it is when you can pack up towels, the kids and a picnic lunch and head to a local splash pad! Guelph moms are out in full force and really enjoying this warm weather! We've had some amazing sunny days and were able get out and actually experience a bit of SUMMER!! Who knew!?!? Some of our younger momstown members were out today as well, and a bit of cold water was no match for these super babies! They were willing to walk, crawl or even just sit around!
I have to admit though, I was getting a bit worried. I wasn't overly convinced that we were even going to have a summer this year, but alas, we did! Not only am I enjoying it, but it was much to my 5 year olds delight. As we packed up to head home after our splash pad play date, she immediately pointed out that we "needed to do this again...very soon!". I promised to do my best and have her running through that freezing cold water again, as soon as I could! August seems like a great time to fulfill that promise and I hope the rest of you will join us!
See you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment