Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mom Entrepeneur of the Month!

I would like to introduce Deanna Descary who is our local momstown Tupperware representive. Being a mom and a entrepeneur Deanna has much that we can learn from so here is her getting started business story.



My name is Deanna Descary. I run a home based daycare and I am a Tupperware Manager. I am a mom of 2 beautiful girls aged 6 & 7. In my day to day life I am a mommy first and foremost. Two years ago I decided to attend a Tupperware party and I fell in love. I held my own Tupperware party and joined that night. To my wonderful surprise not only do I love the product but I make great money. Who else can say that they party for a living? The deals & incentives as a consultant are amazing...I never pay full price on anything. Since I began 2 years ago my goal was to build my team big enough so that I could qualify for a car allowance. I am happy to say that I have reached this very goal. Tupperware is an environmentally friendly company whose concerns have always been about keeping our customers happy. Being a consumer and a mommy representing a great company like Tupperware was a very easy decision. Over the last 64 years that Tupperware has been in business they have developed such wonderful products that help you save money, eliminate waste and space all while keeping our planet safe. Come H (health) O (organize) M (money) E (enviroment) to Tupperware and see all the wonderful benefits we have to offer. Maybe you would like to host a party and get all the benefits of our wonderful hostess program, or maybe you would like to give Tupperware a try and see how well it fits into your life. Call me or email me for a free demonstration or shop the catalogue on line at www.my.tupperware.ca/deannadescary
519-821-8736 deedescary@rogers.com
Come HOME to Tupperware.

1 comment: