Here is Marla's first message:
I didn’t always work out or eat healthily. My story is like that of many other women who have struggled with weight and body image issues.
From the age of 15, I struggled with my weight and – like many other women – I boarded the yo-yo diet train, destination Nowheresville.
When at age 26 I became pregnant with my first son, things changed. I was no longer responsible only for myself but instead needed to focus on the life inside me. Thinking whatever I ate my child was eating too I started to focus on healthy eating to nourish my growing baby. And after the birth of my son I changed my way of thinking. Instead of just trying to lose weight I focused on staying healthy. I needed to incorporate exercise into my lifestyle. It needed to be something easy to do and something I could share with my son so I started a walking program. I coupled that with a balanced diet but I allowed myself to still eat the foods I enjoyed in
moderation.
Guess what? I no longer had trouble controlling my weight. I continued to exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle so when I became pregnant with my second child I had more energy and an easier pregnancy. Within a few short months of my second son’s birth I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I continued with my fitness program and incorporated more changes so that by the time I learned I was pregnant with what would be my third son I was able to continue my healthy lifestyle right up to his birth. My body was in better physical shape than before I had any children and I became so passionate about health and fitness that I made a career change, became a certified personal trainer and began my business, Frameworks Fitness.
Next month I will begin blogging about making fitness and healthy eating a part of your life so you can be a positive role model in your childs life.
yours in health,
Marla

Click here to visit frameworksfitness.comMarla Arndt NEPA-CPT, NEPA-EEPP
Pro Master Fitness Model
Frameworks Fitness
Guelph, Ontario
http://www.frameworksfitness.com
519-220-9378
email: marla@frameworksfitness.com
"MUSCLE DOESN'T KNOW AGE"!

No comments:
Post a Comment