Saturday, August 21, 2010

momstown mom entrepeneur for August!

Read to to meet our mom entrepeneur for the month of August!


My name is Wendy Ramsay and I am a mother, a wife as well as an AVON Independent Sales Representative. I also volunteer at my children’s school twice a week in the library.
I never thought I would sell Avon, I was approached a few years ago and just couldn’t see it happening. But that just goes to show you that things happen when it’s meant to and I am very happy to have stumbled on the opportunity once again. Now I have been an Avon Rep for over a year and a half and I am excited to be offering affordable quality products to people. There is nothing like the thrill of having a happy customer who loves what they are buying while saving money. Avon is able to lower the price because they manufacture the products themselves. Instead of spending money on advertising for TV (though once in awhile they will pay for a TV ad), magazines or paying stores to hold their product, they concentrate on helping us making our customers satisfied. AVON is famous for their Skin So Soft Bath Oil which keeps mosquitos and other bugs away and they are famous for their Bubble Bath which leaves no bath tub ring. There are many uses for both products, it seems that customers are coming up with new uses every day. The ANEW line is great!

I have many customers who are happy with this line. AVON offers a beauty quiz online to help you decide which one is best for you. www.anewquiz.ca I love AVON because it brings me together with people, I used to work in retail and I much prefer one-on-one customer service this way. So if you would like awesome customer service while saving money, please call or email me. wravon@rogers.com www.interavon.ca/wendy.ramsay 519-823-9437




Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment