Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome Kevin MacKay - New Guest Blogger

I am thrilled to introduce Kevin who is a financial planner with Investors Group and new dad to twins. Here is what Kevin has to share with us...




My name is Kevin MacKay and I am a Financial Planner with Investors Group here in Guelph, with 13 years of experience in the financial services industry. My wife Becky and I recently became parents to Jack and Abby in June (yes that’s right – twins!). More on that later…




In my financial planning business I specialize in helping young families like yours create a road map for financial success. Since financial success can mean different things for different families, the first step for me is to take the time to get to know you as an individual and understand what is important to you and your family. My second step is to educate you on the many different options available and then together we choose how best to proceed. This level of education is what sets me apart from other financial planners and will allow you to feel confident about your family’s future.

As a new mom you probably have some financial concerns that may include:
• Budgeting – EI income is lower, daycare bills are high, how can we afford it all?
• Estate Planning – Wills, insurance, etc. – What would happen to our family if something unpredictable happened to me or my spouse?
• Education Savings – What is the most effective way to ensure that my child can get the best education possible without the burden of student loans?
• Tax Planning – Is there a way to save taxes and be more efficient with my money?
• Long-Term Investing – Can I afford to retire? Can we afford to go on that trip? How can I save money when I need to pay for diapers?



Now that Becky and I are parents too, we are experiencing these same questions ourselves. It’s not easy to manage the household finances, but it can be done. Becky and I want what everyone else wants – Financial Independence. We want Jack and Abby to achieve that as well, and we know that the best gift we can give them is to be outstanding role models.


I would love the opportunity to get to know you and your family and to learn more about your goals and concerns. There is never a charge for consultations with me – I only get paid when people choose to become my client. I am confident that you will certainly appreciate the education I provide and that I can be of service to you and your family.


If you are interested in my services, please do not hesitate to contact me to set up a no obligation consultation at kevin.mackay@investorsgroup.com or on my cell at 519-546-9957. Better yet, come out to Riverside Park on August 24th at 10am for a Momstown meeting where I will be chatting with moms about a few ideas and hopefully answering lots of questions. Also, please feel free to email me with any questions that you have – I am glad to help.


I look forward to meeting many of you at the park on the 24th!





To Join us on the 24th and speak with Kevin sign up here! If you have not yet joined momstown register here for a free two week trial.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment