
My name is Lora Boem and I have two fantastic children, Samantha 12 & Jack 10, a wonderful husband and of course, cute dog Scooby Doo who is 15.
Samantha has Juvenile diabetes and Celiac Disease; she cannot use most skin care and make-up as most of the lines contain wheat. Wheat and Animal Renderings are used as fillers in cosmetics and are not always labeled as such, if there are ingredients at all. I was introduced to Arbonne through a friend who also had Celiac. Arbonne products are Gluten Free and after trying a few samples, I just fell in love with them. I have always wanted to start my own business and spend more time home with my family. At first, I was skeptical to do any kind of Direct Sales; I initially decided to give it a try with Pampered Chef which I loved and knew I had to share with everyone. I am now working in both businesses and enjoy every minute of it.
What motivates me? I love to meet new people and help them feel good about themselves inside and out. Arbonne believes beauty needs to come from the inside out and specialize in both health and skin care products. Shopping is made easy as you can shop on-line with or without my help. I will come to your house for a one-on-one or you can invite a few people over and we can have a Spa Party! Or if you prefer, we can do a cooking show using the Pampered Chef products. It feels good to take that time out whether by yourself or with a few friends and relax. It's time women take that well earned break!
I partnered with many Women's groups and Networking Organizations and have found that business owners like myself want to help you succeed. Women support women not just in business but with life skills and challenges and I have learned so much from them.
If you are interested in starting your own business from home, I can show you the benefits and we can discuss what is right for you! Working for yourself and from home, where you set your own hours and pace is the ultimate dream!
Samantha has Juvenile diabetes and Celiac Disease; she cannot use most skin care and make-up as most of the lines contain wheat. Wheat and Animal Renderings are used as fillers in cosmetics and are not always labeled as such, if there are ingredients at all. I was introduced to Arbonne through a friend who also had Celiac. Arbonne products are Gluten Free and after trying a few samples, I just fell in love with them. I have always wanted to start my own business and spend more time home with my family. At first, I was skeptical to do any kind of Direct Sales; I initially decided to give it a try with Pampered Chef which I loved and knew I had to share with everyone. I am now working in both businesses and enjoy every minute of it.
What motivates me? I love to meet new people and help them feel good about themselves inside and out. Arbonne believes beauty needs to come from the inside out and specialize in both health and skin care products. Shopping is made easy as you can shop on-line with or without my help. I will come to your house for a one-on-one or you can invite a few people over and we can have a Spa Party! Or if you prefer, we can do a cooking show using the Pampered Chef products. It feels good to take that time out whether by yourself or with a few friends and relax. It's time women take that well earned break!
I partnered with many Women's groups and Networking Organizations and have found that business owners like myself want to help you succeed. Women support women not just in business but with life skills and challenges and I have learned so much from them.
If you are interested in starting your own business from home, I can show you the benefits and we can discuss what is right for you! Working for yourself and from home, where you set your own hours and pace is the ultimate dream!

Thank you for the information on the fillers - ugh
ReplyDelete