Sunday, May 6, 2012

Business Spotlight - Ilona's Esthetics

Welcome ! Ilona’s Esthetics was established in 2009 by Ilona Ekres, in Guelph, Ontario. I have received my education at Conestoga College. I have gained my experiences at such places like The Victorian Spa, as well as Beauty Secret, and also at the Le Petite Spa in Guelph, in the past years.

I came from Szeged, Hungary, in 1987. With a strong desire for succes, and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a result I combine Old World professionalism with the latest in modern techniques and products however with a distinct accent!

I am extremely dedicated to the Field of Skincare & Wellness, specializing in problematic and ageing skin. I provide an unmatched and top quality service for your needs! Let me know, how I can help you! It's my pleasure!

ILONAS ESTHETICS
  Complete esthetic salon
on 20.Stevenson St.S.
          Guelph
    (519)767-2058
www.ilonasesthetics.com

With "MOMSTOWN " Membership card you save  10%   on each treatment!
Mother's Day Promotion

It starts with a 30min.  Express Facial, where the  skin gets a  basic preparation with  cleansing, and  toning.  After a soothing and deep pore - cleansing steam, the  skin will receive  a  "soft  peel", with our gentle, Dr.Baumann exfoliator, with the aid of a  highly effective UltraSonic Spatula!
When  a  skin is all through the initial cleansing/exfoliation, will follow an ultimate, luxurious, pampering face/neck/decollete massage.
Followed by a complete feet makeover in our Shiatsu Massage  chair, where our  client gets their pedicure, which  could be  upgraded to  a Spa  pedicure(upon request)!
As  the last treatment, we will apply a  beautiful, high -shine  Shellac manicure, that is  lasting  for 14  days, without chipping!

Dr.Baumann Express Facial
Pedicure
Shellac Manicure

$100.00+ Hst
Light refreshment is  provided

Happy Mother's Day!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment