Friday, July 27, 2012

Taking the Plunge to be a Full Time Dad!


Recently I welcomed baby number three into our family!  We have been blessed with another beautiful baby boy!

The transition to three kids has not been as scary as anticipated.  His Big sister and Big brother both adore him and thus far the waking through the night is at a tolerable level.  However since I am a work from home mom and self employed it means back to work for me!

Now we are about to make a huge decision for our family.  My wonderful husband and I have decided to have him take a parental leave.  Since I am already a work at home mother there is not going to be any leave or time off for me so we have decided to take the plunge and have DH stay home for a period of time.

While I continue to work on growing our community of moms he is going to work on raising our little family.  Here comes the world of school drop offs, playdates and momstown events for DH.  If you are out at a momstown event and see my DH give him a pat on the back!  He sure deserves it for joining us in the busy world of full time parenting!

What do you think of stay at home dads?  Has or would your DH ever take the plunge?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOve this Leanne! Big pat on the back for hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! He should write a post about it!! I would love to hear his view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to as well but at this time he is hesitant. I will try to continue to update you all of this path we are on!

    ReplyDelete