Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Business Spotlight - LouLou West Photography


Hello Everyone,

My name is Stephanie and I am the one behind the lens of LouLou West Photography. We may have met at the recent Momstown Guelph 5th Birthday Event? 
Just wanted to introduce myself and share some info about my upcoming Fall Mini Session event at the Guelph Arboretum on October 6th, more info below :)


Now a little about me...


I have loved taking photographs for as long as I can remember, and was always known as “the little girl with the camera” at each and every event, the one with all of those albums, and framed pictures all over her walls. With the birth of my son West in June 2011, my passion for photography and for capturing life's most beautiful moments became all that much more real and important to me.

Becoming a mother has taught me so many amazing things, and it has truly made me appreciate and understand the importance of family, and love, and all the wonderful things in life all around us. Seeing the world through the eyes of a child is a beautiful thing, as is through the lens of a camera. It is amazing to be able to be part of, and capture life`s special moments for others.

You might wonder, how did she come up with the name LouLou West, what does it stand for? LouLou is my childhood nickname, as my middle name is Lucinda, and West goes without saying!

My approach in two words – fresh and creative. I want to capture your personality and let “you” shine through, and that takes us beyond a studio set up, to locations that tell a story, your story. Let’s go outside (or stay inside) and have fun, roll in the grass, smash that cake and run through the sprinkler. I also love designing sets, and have a real passion for all things beautiful, let’s brainstorm a theme that suits you and I will do my best to capture your vision.

Photography is my passion and I am so excited to share it with you!

On October 6th I will be holding a Fall Mini Session event at the Guelph Arboretum. These are a great opportunity for some fun family, kids, pets and/or individual portraits. There are limited spaces available!

Check out my website  www.loulouwestphotography.com and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/loulouwestphotography for more information!


Photobucket

1 comment: