These woman motivate me and inspire me to continue running momstown Guelph with the passion I always have. They are my momstown family.
So what do we talk about at our conferences? We talk about our members. What we can do to bring even more value to their yearly membership. (Watch for some new programs this fall.) We talk about the small businesses that are our clients and how we can better serve their marketing needs. We talk about us, our families and how hard it is to be a mother and an entrepreneur.
We had a fabulous guest this conference. Jennifer Bodenham is a personal and professional coach and came to talk to us about our core desired feelings. She explained that all of our choices in life both in business and personal can be filtered through our core desired feelings to help us decide if that decision will suit our goals. Which is ultimately to feel those core feelings. Mine are Confident, Passionate, Fulfilled, Excited, Refreshed, Energetic, and Successful. I can say without a doubt that running momstown makes me feel my core desired feelings.
I look forward to putting everything I learned into place to make momstown Guelph the best momstown it can be.
Thanks again to fern resort for hosting our conference. And thanks to the rest of our sponsors Mattel Game On, Quaker Canada, Goody Canada, Mabel's Labels, Barilla Pasta, Post Cereal, Walmart Canada, and Adult Essentials Vitamins.


No comments:
Post a Comment