Tuesday, June 8, 2010

bed time blues...

Its 630pm and its time to start the bed time routine in our house... So why is it that at 10pm i still have a toddler banging and playing up in his room???



By 7pm the boys are bathed, dressed in PJs and filled will one last snack. The little one is in bed and the older one gets a little play time with Daddy. By 7:45 its lights out, but then he plays for what seems like hours! Talking, calling for us, needing to use the washroom, waking his brother up, jumping on the bed... The list goes on (and on). I would like to push bed time for my younger child but if he is awake when we put his brother to bed then they are BOTH playing and then neither is happy the next day. All this playing business started when we moved the little big guy to a toddler bed, and since I can't put him in a crib for the rest of his life, I am really at a total loss as to what I can do!


But that's where momstown comes in! This Sunday we have a special guest speaker, Nanny Robina. Among other topics, the Nanny will be talking to us about transitioning from crib to bed ... I think i better get a ticket!



To get your ticket, head on over to the calendar and sign up HERE

If you are not already a member on momstown you can sign up for a free 2 week trial HERE, or email Leanne for more information!



Hope to see you soon!






PS... our momstown kitchener moms will be joining us for this event! Book quick to reserve your spot!!!

PPS... this is a baby in arms event




3 comments:

  1. I can so relate. The other night I had DD finished the routine and in the bed at 7:40 and she wouldn't go to sleep till 11:00. I think I will sleep one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, my kiddo who just was potty trained got out of bed 6 times -- he never does this! And who can tell him he doesn't want to pee???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm maybe I will rethink the whole moving mine to a big girl bed! At least in her crib she can't go anywhere...is it OK for a 10 year old to still sleep in a crib?? Joking of course!

    ReplyDelete