Sunday, September 19, 2010

Amazing opportunities!

Have you met Wendy yet? Wendy is a local mom entrepeneur whose business is Avon! However she has her own methods on how to make that business work for her. Check out her message below!




I welcome you to join my Avon team. Would you like to earn some money while being with your children? Would you like to be able to buy your husband a Christmas gift with your own money? How about having the power to give your children their first job with you being in control?

I would like to help you get there. When I joined Avon two years ago I was able to buy my husband a Christmas gift with my own money for the first time in 10 yrs! I can't tell you how proud I was of that. I would like to give you that opportunity and NOW is the time. Christmas gifts are coming out and I promise you it is a VERY busy time of year which makes it easy to start your business.

With as little as $20.00, you can start your own business right away. The $20.00 goes to your kit only, Avon doesn't make money on that. Have your children participate, they can help you bag orders and they can help you hand out books.

I will be honest with you, I am a very shy person yet with my sales I am # 4 in the tri-cities! I am now able to pay the cable bill, the phone bill, the gas bill, my own Avon bill as well as the little things that are needed day to day. And I have never knocked on a door!

Think about it and please contact me if you would like to start earning money right away!

Thank you,

Wendy Ramsay
519-823-9437
wravon@rogers.com
www.interavon.ca/wendy.ramsay




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment