Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mom Entrepeneur of the Month!

My name is Crystal Wilson. I am currently completing my BRE in youth and family ministry, and leading the youth and children's programming at Three Willows United Church. I am known in my family as the "nutty'' mom, you know the one who feeds her child chick peas instead of Goldfish, and pear chips instead of the potato kind? Health and Wellness has become just as important to me since I have had my daughter as it was totally unimportant in my pre-baby bartender life...



This March I was invited to attend a "Shake Party" which promised to provide me with information on how to get my family in a better nutritive state with very minimal effort. Needless to say, I was SO there!! The Shake Party introduced me to GNLD a supplement company that has been around for 50 years, long before this wellness craze began. The presentations on the state of our health was so striking to me that I felt I had to try some of these products. After starting my supplement routine, and getting astounding results in less than a week I decided I had to share this with other people. How could I sit back and watch others who struggle with Arthritis pain, and digestive issues suffer, when I had access to something that worked? I simply could not, so I became an Independent Distributor for GNLD. The difference in the health of my family and friends has been awesome, and I can't wait to share these great whole food products with more and more people! GNLD was formed in 1958, by Dr Arthur Furst, who is a cofounder of oral chemotherapy. He was tired of dealing with the health of people after it has failed, and wanted to get in front of the terrible diseases he say others suffering from. Oodles of research later GNLD came to life, offering whole food nutritional supplements and herbal products produced in environmentally responsible ways, and with a zero tolerance for contaminants. We even have an Omega 3 supplement that has been written up as the only Omega 3 supplement safe to be ingested by pregnant women!



It is very easy to take a step towards better heath and better wealth for yourself and your family. Give me a call to see what products could improve your wellbeing, or gather a group of friends and call me over for your very own shake party!



See you soon!



Crystal Wilson



519-824-5788



Crystallynne1230@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment