Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do you have a mom's night out?

As a mom I am sure that you have heard it before that you need to take care of yourself in order to take care of your family. As moms we tend to put ourselves at the bottom of the list.





Do you have a mom's night out? I have a few, I attend the Church Chior practice once a week, I run when I get the time and of course I join in all the momstown Guelph's mom's night out!







At the same time I have had that feeling of utter exhaustion at the end of the day that makes me consider just staying in. But how would I feel if I gave up those breaks? Wouldn't I just end up more exhausted?







A change of scene, a change in environment and a change in activities can really re-energize us. So the next time your thinking of skipping that mom's night out reconsider for your own sake. Remember that you need time as well and you will be able to care for your family much better if you take some time for you!






Coming up momstown Guelph is having our monthly digital scrapbooking night, The Big Cook and a Bra fitting night! If you are not a momstown member but would like to join in register for your two week trial!






momstown chapter's accross Ontario and Alberta have mom's night out on a regular basis. Check out what our other chapter's have been up to!












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment