momstown Guelph's first mom to mom sale was a huge success!
Thanks so much to Bulldog Interactive Fitness for partnering with me on this event!
I really want to thanks all the moms who came out to shop, there are over 100 of you so too many to mention!
I also want to thank those moms who came out to sell, you are all amazing!
Also our sponsoring businesses Avon, Shelby Styles and Shannon, Smitten Apparel and Health Appeal. As well as Segue music, Raven Girl Photography and Tupperware!
I am already looking forward to planning more events like this in the future so watch for what's to come!
I want to congradulate our winners of the door prizes. I will be e-mailing you soon.
They were
Brandi - Shelby Styles package
Heather - momstown membership
Stephanie - Avon
Heather - Segue music
April - Tupperware
Again I will be in contact soon!

congrats on such a great event Leanne! I bet there were some awesome deals to be had and the mom shoppers were so grateful for the sale!
ReplyDelete