Friday, October 26, 2012

Fisher-Price Stand Up Ballcano is so much fun!

This month I was given the opportunity to test out the Fisher-Price Ballcano in my home with my three children.  It is always exciting when they get to play with one of the toys I receive through momstown (there are some that are reserved just for our members like the 7 that are currently awaiting their debut at our Halloween Party sponsored by Fisher-Price next week)  The Ballcano however was free game from the moment it came through the door.

All three kids loved the toy, it has flashing lights, music and of course lots of fun colourful balls.  All kids love balls right?  Mine do!

Even my youngest who cannot sit up yet loved looking at the colours and watching the balls come down.  Older sister was happy to make this happen for him.  I love a toy that all three can get enjoyment out of regardless of their stage of development.  As they grow they start to teach their younger siblings how the toy works and all the different colours.  Great learning opportunities for everyone.

I would definately recommend this toy to moms looking for a fun and simple toy to keep their children engaged and learning.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment