Wednesday, November 21, 2012

momstown Guelph joins the other momstown Business Women at the Spectacular Fern Resort

 
 
Our momstown team
 

For the past 5 days I have been away.  I was attending my annual fall conference with momstown at the lovely Fern Resort in Orillia. 

momstown entrepreneurs across Canada gather twice a year, once in May and once in November.  We gather to learn and share with one another so we can continue to grow our communities for moms across Canada.  As business woman we connect and learn, as woman we connect and build friendships new and old.

The atmosphere at one of our conferences is the same as you would find attending one of our events in our local communities.  There is fun, support, laughter, sharing and learning.  I am lucky to know this amazing group of woman, each brings her own expertise and opinion to the table.  Together we are building a network that is the leading event and media company in Canada.

This year momstown celebrates our 5th birthday.  Many of you were there during the party.  It is amazing how far we have come in those five years.  I look forward to seeing what the next five years will bring.

 
Fern Resort


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment