
ViSalus is challenging you to make your health a priority for the next 90 days. It’s the fastest-growing health challenge in North America, offering $25 million a year in free products, prizes and dream vacations for those with the best 90 day transformations. The 90 Day Challenge has helped THOUSANDS of people reach their health & fitness goals.
I think I have a pretty typical weigh GAIN story; the freshmen 15 that never went away; a bad relationship; traveling for work. All of a sudden I was seeing pictures of myself and thinking "Is that actually what I look like now?!" It really and truly creeps up on you. In the past I had tried Weight Watchers (too much counting!), Herbal Magic ($$$), and just simply going to the gym (once or twice.....), but it wasn't until I started the Challenge that I found something that I could do easily. During my 1st Challenge, I didn't exercise until the very end. I lost 14lbs and 10.5inches; measuring the hips, waist & chest only.

Seeing these results motivated me like crazy!!! I decided to USE my gym membership & get active. My 2nd Challenge was another loss of 10lbs, plus I put on a whole lot of lean muscle mass. I feel absolutely amazing, and it is a complete physical, emotional & mental change. This is why I have chose to promote the Challenge; I want to help others change themselves in ways they didn't think possible. I am always looking forward to updates from my customers. Having someone message you and tell you that they are down 2 pant sizes, or that people they know are noticing their weight loss; its an amazing feeling!
Connect with me here!
Stacey Wallace


I have to agree with everything in this post. Thanks for the useful information.90 day challenge
ReplyDeletethis is a really great way to start the life you actually want. thanks for sharing this awesome product and love to have the review. this time i need to take this 90 day challenge very seriously. thanks fir sharing.
ReplyDelete