Monday, May 17, 2010

couch to 5k! together we can do it!



momstown Guelph is about Moms helping Moms and helping each other reach our goals no matter what they are. We've been talking a lot about fitness on the message board and over the past few weeks we formed a running club. Our group goal is to be able to run the CIBC Run For a Cure in October. We will meet once a week to train together and then train on our own or in small groups 3-4 more times each week.


Today i decided to start my training I started with a 5 minute warm up then jogged for 60seconds and walked for 90seconds (repeating this 60/90 for 20 minutes) and then a 5 minute cool down. I didn't think I could do it, but am pleased to be here posting, proof that I survived! You can do it too!
Join now for your free 2 week trial!
And don't forget to join us at our Relaunch party! Get all the details HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment