Thursday, May 6, 2010

Updates from momstown Guelph!

There is so much going on in the momstown Guelph Chapter I just had to update you! As you know we are having a month long message board contest and the boards have just been hopping. We have conversations about

Toilet Training Time! Advice...?
Mompreneurs
Asthma
What's in your diaper bag?...
Little Tot Spot - in Kitchener!
and really too many more than can be listed here but you get the point! If you register now for your free trial you can join in on all these conversations!

Just wanted to give you a little tip about the Relaunch coming up on the 29th! You will not want to miss this as I have put together 150 Goody bags for the first moms to get out. In these Goody Bags are lots of freebies from local sponsors including Tupperware, Avon, Culligan, Music with Brian, momstown of course and so many more!

For more information on memberships or the Relaunch contact Me!








4 comments:

  1. I love Momstown Guelph because it's a great way to meet new people and have an amazing support group! It's been a lot of fun getting to know everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love momstown guelph! Its a great way to make sure that I get out of the house with the boys and keep them busy in the morning (which leads to wonderful naps!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Momstown Guelph :) So many nice people and so many fun activities!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! When you feel that motherhood is driving you crazy or are worried sick about what's happening to your child, you find that what you're going through is perfectly normal. It's good to know there's always someone willing to offer a helping hand.

    ReplyDelete