Monday, May 10, 2010

momstown Guelph Relaunch update!




So I have been slowly receiving items to include for the Goody Bags that are being given to the first 150 moms to arrive at the relaunch May 29th.

I thought that I would give you a sneak peak to what you will be getting if you are one of those first 150.

I have giveaways including musical instruments, keychains, picture frames and more!

I also have coupons for many local businesses!

Some of the contributers to the Goody Bags are Music with Brian, Frameworks fitness, Tupperware, Avon, Great Lakes Music, Doula Meredith and more!

Do not delay coming out on the 29th as I expect the Goody Bags to go fast. I only have 150 and am expecting twice that many moms.

If you would like more information or have questions about momstown e-mail me at info!





No comments:

Post a Comment