So May is here and there are some big things happening at momstown Guelph.
I am thrilled to announce that as of yesterday I am officially the owner of momstown Guelph and to celebrate I am hosting a huge party later this month. We are going to be in Riverside Park on May 29th. Check back for more details! I will have lots of special offers and prizes and I have Goody Bags for the first 150 moms to come out.
Of course I wouldn't stop there. I am also running a month long message board contest and already the boards have been hopping. Lots of conversations to join into. I have three great prize packages to give away so don't wait go check out the message board today for details.
I also have a special treat for anyone who renews their membership this month. I have been invited to a sampling party at Boston Pizza and I get to bring along a group of momstown moms. When you purchase your membership time you will be entered in to win a spot at our momstown table. It will be a full night out for mom with lots of food to go around all FREE!
Don't hesitate, join the neighbourhood today!

No comments:
Post a Comment