The registered playgroups have started and our first group to meet was our Playful Penguins (12-24months + siblings).
I got to host our first event and decided to let the kids get messy! Last night I made edible finger paints "in case" any of the wee ones decided to sample some. Well it didn't take long for the kids to discover that the finger paint was really vanilla pudding with food colouring and soon they were licking their fingers, and with the help of a certain older brother using the serving spoons to get as much in their mouths as possible!
We did manage to persuade them to make a few pictures though and they turned out SO cute!!!
Once we got the kids cleaned up it was snack time (how they had more room after all that "painting" I am not sure!). Then the Moms had a chance to talk while the kids burned off some energy playing in the water table, digging in the rock-box and playing in the (empty) pool!
It was a great morning of fun!
Hope to see you at an event soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment